Airport Club Access Program with Priority Pass Select
- Enjoy complimentary access to participating American Airlines Admirals Club®, Delta Sky Club® and US Airways® Club lounges with your Platinum Card® 1
- When you enroll in Priority Pass™ Select, you can access over 600 participating airport lounges worldwide – no matter what class or airline you fly2
- NEW: Unlimited complimentary access to The Centurion℠ Lounge, a travel lounge exclusively for Card Members, at Las Vegas McCarran and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airports48
- Complimentary access to Airspace Lounge in the Baltimore/Washington International Airport3
$200 Airline Fee Credit4
- You can receive up to $200 a year in credits for airline incidental fees*
- Includes eligible charges from the airline such as checked bags, in-flight refreshments, flight-change fees, oversize baggage fees, airport lounge day-passes, pet-kennel fees, and phone reservation fees.
- Enroll and select a qualifying airline
No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Use your Card globally without incurring the foreign transaction fees
- No need to enroll or apply
Fine Hotels & Resorts5
- Enjoy access to complimentary benefits and competitive rates with each FINE HOTELS & RESORTS booking at over 750 extraordinary properties worldwide.
- To book your stay, visit americanexpress.com/fhr or call Platinum Travel Service at 1-800-525-3355.
International Airline Program6
- Anytime you purchase a qualifying Business or First Class ticket for international air travel with your eligible American Express Card on over 20 participating airlines*, you can enjoy savings on a ticket for a companion**
- Purchase a qualifying Business or First Class ticket and your travel companion pays only applicable taxes, fees and surcharges on the same ticketed itinerary.
- Enjoy newly available lower fares on many qualifying flights
Global Entry and TSA Pre-check7
- Bypass arrival lines at most major U.S. airports when returning from international travel
- Use your Card to apply and we’ll credit the $100 application fee*
- Card Members can receive one $100 credit every 5 years for an application fee charged to each eligible Card.
- PLUS Global Entry members can use TSA Pre✓™8, an expedited security screening program for select travelers who are flying in the U.S. and select international destinations on participating airlines from specific airports. Selection for expedited screening is made on a per flight basis and is not guaranteed. Learn more
Platinum Travel Service9
- Rely on our team of travel counselors to help create custom itineraries
- 24/7 assistance to help you every step of the way
- Book by calling Platinum Travel Service at 1-800-525-3355
Car Rental Loss & Damage Insurance11
- Simply use your eligible Card to reserve and pay for an eligible auto rental, and decline the collision damage waiver at the rental car counter.
- As a Card Member, you can be covered if the car is damaged or stolen.
- Coverage not available for vehicles rented in Australia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica and New Zealand.*
Baggage Insurance Plan14
- Travel in comfort knowing you can be covered by the Baggage Insurance Plan14 when you purchase your Common Carrier Conveyance (plane, train, ship, helicopter, or bus) when the ticket for the trip charged to an eligible Card. Coverage can be provided for up to $2,000 for checked baggage and up to a combined maximum of $3,000 for checked and carry-on baggage. For New York State residents, there is a $10,000 aggregate maximum limit for all Covered Persons per Covered Trip.
Starwood Preferred Guest Program15
- Receive Gold Preferred Membership without meeting frequent-stay minimums
- Benefits include room upgrades* when available, late checkouts**, and the opportunity to earn free nights and award flights
- To enroll, call 1-800-525-3355. Use your SPG number when booking at Starwood properties.
Travel Accident Insurance16
- Travel Accident Insurance16 can provide coverage in case of accidental death and dismemberment while traveling on a Common Carrier Conveyance (plane, train, ship, helicopter, or bus) when the entire fare* has been charged to the eligible Card.
- For more information about this benefit, call 1-800-437-9209
Cruise Privileges Program17
- Platinum Card Members receive exclusive benefits with participating cruise lines
2X Points When Booking Travel Online18
- You can earn 1 extra Membership Rewards® point on each dollar of eligible purchases18 made when you book using a Membership Rewards program-enrolled Card on the American Express Travel website.
- Receive the lowest rates guaranteed* on hotels, and special rates on other travel deals
Roadside Assistance Anywhere19
- Whether you need a tow or a jumpstart, we'll send help your way 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Emergency services like towing up to 10 miles, fixing a flat, or jumpstarting a battery are just a phone call away—even if you’re in your driveway—and we will cover you for included emergency services up to four times a year. For more information, see www.americanexpress.com/roadside.
- Platinum Card Members receive benefits valued at up to $500 per booking when you use your American Express Card.
Gold Hotel Collection21
- Receive up to a $75 hotel credit on qualifying charges and room upgrade at check-in, if available, with each Gold Hotel Collection booking when you stay a minimum of two consecutive nights.
The Limousine Program23
- Make car travel more convenient and enjoyable with chauffeured transportation, and earn two extra Membership Rewards® points on each dollar you spend when you make your limousine (or car service) reservation by calling Platinum Travel Service.